Today we've released DataCleaner 2.5.1. This is a maintenance release with only minor bugfixes and improvements. But nevertheless we encourage users to upgrade!
Here are the news in DataCleaner 2.5.1:
- A bug was fixed in the Table lookup transformation, which caused it to be unable to have multiple output columns.
- CSV file escape characters have been made configurable.
- A minor bug pertaining to empty strings in the Concatenator was fixed.
- Support for the Cubrid database was added.
- The converter transformations was adapted to be able to work on multiple fields, not just single fields.
For more information, please refer to the 2.5.1 milestone
in the trac system.
We hope you enjoy the new version of DataCleaner!