We hope everybody is enjoying the summer. But if you're not out enjoying the sun, you might as well go get warm with the new DataCleaner release instead! ;-) In other words: DataCleaner version 4.0.10 is available.
So what is new in this release?
- We have added support for connecting to Apache Hive via our existing JDBC interface. In addition to the existing Apache HBase connectivity, this is a good first step towards having DataCleaner as a Big Data Profiling engine for your data in Hadoop.
- A bug related to version-conflicts in the Apache HBase connector was fixed.
- We have made it easier to immediately register new datastores when you need them. For instance when configuring a Table lookup or the Insert into table component.
- The result window has been improved slightly, now prioritizing analysis component reports over e.g. results from transformations.
- Finally the reference documentation has been updated a lot, plus the index in the documentation now contains better sub-sectioning.
We hope you enjoy DataCleaner 4.0.10!