A new release of DataCleaner has just hit the site!
Now you can trigger jobs in the monitor simply by dumping files into a folder. This is great for processing jobs that get delivered by other services. You can even use a .properties file if you need to change the configuration for the job execution.
- Extended our monitor UI to support adding HDFS datastores.
- Added support for simple fixed-width mainframe/EBCDIC files
- Made it possible to run a job on another configured datastore from the command line.
- Extended the monitor REST job trigger to support setting configuration properties.
- Added a news channel into DataCleaner, so you can catch new releases
.... And of course fixed bug and performance issues along the way.
We hope you enjoy DataCleaner 5.1 . Please go to the Download page
to try it out.