Topic Useless Error Response

christopher.johnson started the topic:
2017-05-05 16:19

Useless Error Response

I am receiving an error, supposedly something about the Unique Value checker and a column? I have manually checked everything and I am sure that it is all configured properly so I have no idea what the issue is, but this error response is useless. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

Errors in job

org.datacleaner.job.builder.UnconfiguredConfiguredPropertyException: Property 'Column' is not properly configured (AnalyzerComponentBuilder[analyzer=Unique key check,inputColumns=[]])
Level:
SEVERE
Stack Trace:
Property 'Column' is not properly configured (AnalyzerComponentBuilder[analyzer=Unique key check,inputColumns=[]])
org.datacleaner.job.builder.AbstractComponentBuilder.isConfigured(AbstractComponentBuilder.java:304)
org.datacleaner.job.builder.AnalyzerComponentBuilder.isConfigured(AnalyzerComponentBuilder.java:285)
org.datacleaner.job.builder.AbstractComponentBuilder.isConfigured(AbstractComponentBuilder.java:241)
org.datacleaner.job.builder.AnalysisJobBuilder.checkConfiguration(AnalysisJobBuilder.java:787)
org.datacleaner.job.builder.AnalysisJobBuilder.isConfigured(AnalysisJobBuilder.java:747)
org.datacleaner.job.builder.AnalysisJobBuilder.toAnalysisJob(AnalysisJobBuilder.java:820)
org.datacleaner.job.builder.AnalysisJobBuilder.toAnalysisJob(AnalysisJobBuilder.java:815)
org.datacleaner.job.builder.AnalysisJobBuilder.toAnalysisJob(AnalysisJobBuilder.java:908)
org.datacleaner.actions.SaveAnalysisJobActionListener.actionPerformed(SaveAnalysisJobActionListener.java:94)
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022)
javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2348)
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402)
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:252)
java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:290)
java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6533)
javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3324)
java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6298)
java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2236)
java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4889)
java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2294)
java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4888)
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4525)
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4466)
java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2280)
java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2746)
java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:90)
java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
Dennis replied:
2017-05-08 08:12
Hi Christopher,

According to the error, no input column is configured, but you checked, and usually it is impossible to run a job with missing configurations.

Would it be possible for you to save the job and dump the XML in here, so I can take a look (none of your data is in the XML, only the job configuration, datastore name and column names)? It's not a silver bullet, since the saved job might not show the actual problem, but it might still help.

Best regards,
Dennis
2017-05-12 18:26
Hi Dennis,

Sorry for the late reply. If I can locate that job again (we have 100's) I will definitely do send it your way to have a look. It was very strange; I've been using your tool for a while now and hadn't run into that. Thanks!
You are not signed in.
You need to be signed in to participate in the discussion.